"The LV project group were empathetic, enthusiastic and passionate. They were so dedicated, they really got the ASRC. The level and the quality of the work was great,"
Jana Favero - Asylum Seekers Resource Centre (ASRC).
Leadership Victoria’s vision is embedded with a commitment to social impact – we interpret this as action taken by organisations and individuals which contributes to positive, meaningful and sustainable change for the benefit of society.
Our definition of social impact is broad and considers the impact of individual leaders alongside the wider impact of organisations in the public, private and community sectors as well as the interplay between social, economic and environmental issues.
As an organisation which promotes exceptional leadership in every individual, organisation and community, we use the term ‘leadership impact’ to identify and highlight the critical contribution leadership makes to a better world.
How you can be involved
We have been delivering transformational projects for 25 years, linking the experience of our alumni, graduates and volunteers with the needs of not-for-profit and community organisations.
We deliver four categories of Leadership Impact activities, each of which offer an opportunity for our alumni and other skilled volunteers to apply and further develop their leadership skills:
- Responses to complex social, economic and environmental issues, in the form of multi-organisation, networked activities emphasising collective action and high impact
- Mentoring of existing and emerging leaders, as part of a leadership development program and/or stand-alone mentoring program
- Activities focused on building capability and capacity of not-for-profit organisations and the community sector, in the form of Board placements and strategic projects, via GreatConnections
- Community Leadership Action Networks, a challenging collaborative component of our leadership development programs with a real-world focus
How you can support our impact activities
You can support our leadership impact vision by investing in the LV Foundation.
The LV Foundation funds:
- Scholarships: enabling aspiring leaders to participate in Leadership Victoria’s acclaimed leadership development programs
- Activities: including GreatConnections to enable us to build the capability of our partner organisations to achieve their own vision and mission.