22 October 2013
A unique opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking symposium addressing Gender Diversity in Leadership.
To ensure that leaders in the not-for-profit sector, and those with limited access to corporate support have the opportunity to attend the symposium Level the playing field: Turning gender leadership rhetoric into more effective action, The 100% Project and Leadership Victoria are offering, in partnership with a charitable foundation, a limited number of scholarship places to the one-day symposium being held on November 14, 2013 at the Hilton Hotel in Melbourne.
Level the playing field: Turning gender leadership rhetoric into more effective action is a symposium being hosted by The 100% Project in partnership with Leadership Victoria and sponsored by Australia Post and Qantas, to engage the business community and thought leaders to discuss, and make progress on, the gender imbalance in the senior levels of Australian organisations.
The symposium will help leaders create solutions that discard entrenched ways, go beyond the current ‘know how’ and create new practices to increase the representation of women in leadership roles. It will be facilitated by a number of world-renowned experts including Harvard lecturer and best-selling author Marty Linsky.
Who can apply?
- Individuals from organisations that are unable to fund the full cost of the Symposium – cost to the applicant will be $990 rather than $1,980 inc GST
- Individuals from smaller or not-for-profit organisations – cost to the applicant will be $550 rather than $1,980 inc GST
- The next generation of leaders with a particular interest in this topic – cost to the applicant will be $190 rather than $1,980 inc GST
Preference will be given to people with:
1. Demonstrated leadership activity or potential in progressing women in leadership
2. Ongoing capacity to be a change agent in progressing women in leadership
3. Clear personal vision and purpose
4. Capacity to actively participate and contribute to the group
How to apply?
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form in the link below
by 5pm Thursday, 5 November 2013
For more information
Visit www.leveltheplayingfield.com.au or contact The 100% Project on 03 9645 7981