Developing Self, Leading Others
"A leader's job is not to do the work for others, it's to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible."
Simon Sinek, leadership author, speaker and consultant.
About the Program
Develop your self-awareness, expose yourself to new ways of thinking, and create behavioural change to develop your skills as a leader.
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. Over three intense days, you will plan how to lead your team to remain agile, flexible and progressive, whilst meeting organisational objectives.
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- Assess your perception of your leadership style versus feedback from others
- Improve your communication to effectively motivate others
- Be provided tools to build trust and improve working relationships for better performance
- Have time to focus on self-awareness and create action plans to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking.
Turn these insights, alongside program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance your leadership capability.
2017 Program Dates
This three-day program runs from 9am to 5pm each day:
Day 1: Thursday 12 October
Day 2: Friday 17 November, and
Day 3: Monday 27 November
2018 Program Dates
Day 1: Monday 30 April
Day 2: Thursday 24 May, and
Day 3: Thursday 14 June
Day 1: Thursday 19 July
Day 2: Thursday 16 August, and
Day 3: Thursday 6 September
Standard $1,820 + GST
Optional Coaching $1,140 + GST
Work on a personal plan to further enrich your experience of the program.
Through 3 x 1hr, one-on-one coaching sessions, you will unpack program learnings and engage in a deep-dive analysis of your psychometric results, to further develop a personalised leadership action plan to help meet and exceed your key performance indicators.