Igniting Leadership Program 2017
Igniting Leadership Program 2017
Series 1 has closed
Series 2: 29 and 30 June; 20, 21 and 27 July 2017
Series 3: 30 and 31 August; 7, 8 and 21 September 2017
All days are 9.00am - 5.00pm
JJ Clark Room, Level 1, Old Treasury Building, 20 Spring Street, Melbourne
Early-bird: $3,000.00 +GST (closing dates apply)
Standard: $4,450.00 +GST
NFP: $3630.00 +GST
Are you ready to lead? Igniting Leadership is your catalyst to explore the essentials of leadership; and gain the insights, critical skills, strategies and confidence to move from team member to effective leader for improved personal, team and organisational performance.
Be inspired, challenged and supported to identify your key strengths and how you can best leverage them for leadership impact as you embark on your leadership journey. You won’t look back.
This five-day program explores the essentials of leadership and what it means to be an effective leader. Drawing on the experience of our expert facilitator, a range of dynamic guest speakers and a diverse group of peers in the room, you will examine the essentials of leadership including values and motivation, change, strategy and communication, and the power of networking.
This highly sought-after leadership development program features guest speakers from a range of different sectors and industries.
Topics covered include
- Igniting Leadership
- Leadership – Are You Ready to Lead?
- Leadership Dissected
- Values and Role of Values in Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Drivers of Change
- A Systems Perspective
- Leadership, Courage and the Big Issues
- Influence your Network
- Maryam Chaudhry, Strategic Projects Coordinator for the Islamic Council of Victoria
- James Garriock, Insync Surveys
- Nigel Howard, Acting Assistant Commissioner, State Emergencies and Security Command, Victoria Police
- Andrew Marty, Managing Director, SACS Consulting
- Guy Mendelson, Head of Asset Finance, Commercial Broker and Transaction Banking, ANZ
Strengths and Leadership
The program includes a strengths assessment, using the Gallup/Clifton Strengths Finder, and will allow participants to identify their strengths and examine how they can play out in leadership.
Who should attend?
- Emerging or recently appointed team leaders, managers and supervisors
- High-performing team members and talented staff who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in leadership roles
- Team members with decision-making responsibilities with limited experience in managing people
- High potential or aspiring leaders
What our graduates say
"I've just moved into a new role, which will see me partnering proactively with our network of providers/key stakeholders (e.g. major hospitals, allied health clinics etc.) to help improve the service we offer and drive outcomes for our clients. This is the first time in my career that I will need to 'fly solo' and generate my own work, rather than prioritise and respond to the needs of a team.
While it's an exciting new challenge, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little daunted as well - definitely living in the 'growth zone' right now (and will be trying my best not to slip in to the 'panic zone'!). I regularly think back to the wonderful experience I had at the ILP program last year, and how inspired I was by both the speakers and our interactions as a group."
- 2015 Igniting Leadership Program Graduate
Series #2: 29 and 30 June; 20, 21 and 27 July 2017
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, several scholarships are available for NFP organisations for each series of Igniting Leadership.
1 x Full Scholarship: Successful candidate will be required to contribute $550.00 (inc GST)
2 x Part Scholarships: Successful candidates will be required to contribute $1,985.00 (inc GST)
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
For more information, contact us: email@example.com; P: 03 9651 6590