Permanent Care and Adoptive Families - Board Treasure to support the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee and the Executive Committee.
9 November 2017
Name of Organization
Permanent Care and Adoptive Families
50 Market Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- Children / Family services
Permanent Care and Adoptive Families provides education and support to deliver better outcomes for children and families in permanent care, adoption, and kinship care. We are seeking assistance for our organisation to be provided with a volunteer who is interested in serving on our board as Treasurer. The Treasurer is supported by our Finance, Audit and Risk Committee and the Executive Committee.
Why are you seeking a Board/Committee membership?
We are expecting a small number of resignations at our AGM on 9 November 2017. Our current Treasurer will be resigning and we are expecting one more resignation from the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee.
• Based on the skill set needed by the board. • Commitment to the mission and ethos of the organisation. • Value fit to the organisation • Resume indicating relevant experience.
Describe your internal appointment process
• Decision to approach prospective board members made at Board Meeting. • President and another board member to interview prospective board member. • Discussion held at Board Meeting about prospective board member and the interview. • Decision made and recorded to accept new board member. • Police Check and Working with Children’s Card mandatory.
• The Finance, Audit and Risk Committee meet on the second Wednesday of the Month and The Board meet on the last Wednesday of the month from 4.00 - 6.00pm.
Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare- Level 5/50 Market St, Melbourne
Specific Skills Sought
- Financial Analysis and Reporting.
Relevant supporting documents
To submit an application for a GreatConnections project, you must be an LV Volunteer and logged into your account.
If you already have an account, you can LOGIN above.
Please feel free to email any questions to email@example.com.